National Depression & Anxiety Awareness Week?

Right, okay...I was planning on joining in with the whole 'official national depression & anxiety awareness week' but I'm not 100% sure if it actually is this coming week or whenever...does that make sense? I thought about blogging for the entire week to raise more awareness but, 'hello, have you seen the majority of my blog?'. Anxiety certainly isn't something that I shy away from talking about at all. But I changed my mind & decided to create this little post to share two of my favourite places in the cyber world, who also do a fantastic job at raising awareness.

♥
 
'Relief From Anxiety'

the beautiful blog header over on Amy's blog

The ever so kind & in my eyes the ever so relatable Amy, blogs over at Relief From Anxiety. Amy's blog is based only on anxiety, the title might of already made you gather that. Amy did a guest post for me, which can be found here. I highly recommend you head on over there & check her out!

♥
 
Anxiety Support Instagram 

Baylee's Instagram account

The Instagram account 'anxiety support' is run by a girl named Baylee, who lives in Chicago, Illinois (thats what her Instagram told me)! Baylee shares her own little updates with her followers & posts positive & upbeat quotes. As you can tell, she has a large following on Instagram...so what are you waiting for? Go give her a follow & see what you're missing out on...I don't think you'll regret it.

♥

Do you have any similar mental health awareness places you like to go to in the cyber world? Let me know in the comments below, I love discovering new places on the wonderful internet & speaking to new people. :)

As always, thank you very much for reading.
- Anna ♥

5 comments

  1. I think this was a great way to share information and raise awareness. I will certainly be checking out those 2 sites that you shared!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is great Nichole, thank you very much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete