one year, twelve goals...complete!

2016 already? Seriously, where did 2015 go? It flew by.


This time last year I set myself twelve goals to achieve within the year. Twelve goals working out as one per month. How did I do? Let's see...


1. Meet atleast 3 online friends.
YES, YES, YES...I did it! Read all about when Jamie, Dave & Pepper came to visit here!


2. Attend one or more concerts.
YESSSSSS! I've been to 2 and a half concerts (we don't need to talk about the half)! Olly Murs and The Vamps were both incredible, I wouldn't doubt going to see them again! Already got my tickets to see The Vamps this year!


3. Save more money than I spend.
No, great big fail on this goal!


4. Take a weekend break.
No, another fail!


5. Read one book every month.
I think I've managed a grand total of 8. Since my last update I've read Carrie Hope Fletcher's book, 'All I Know Now'. Would I recommend it? Yes, yes I would! A very easy, light read which is relatable and will make you giggle.


6. Tackle the stigma surrounding mental health more.
I'm going with this as a goal achieved. My boss at work now knows about my anxiety and panic attacks. Plus I attended a mental health in the work place event with work so that's a bonus.


7. Drink more water.
I drink a lot more water now compared to what I did this time last year so that's an achievement.


8. Spread my blogging wings more.
Over the whole year, yes. My wings have spread more compared to last year I'd say. Another goal achieved but there is always room for improvement, 2016 could be the time.


9. Keep my diary up to date.
No, let's try again in 2016!


10. Cook more meals.
No, I need to make more time for this and maybe plan meals a week in advance.


11. Enquire more about braces.
This goal is well and truly achieved, surely it's worth double points for not only enquiring but actually going ahead with it. I'm currently rocking the Invisalign look!


12. Move...more.
I'd say yes. I do move more...when I'm at work, every lunch break I make sure I go for a walk to stretch my legs and the same goes for about 3 o'clock when we have the dog in the office (we have a office dog)!


Seven out of twelve goals isn't bad going if you ask me.

Did you do something similar last year? Or maybe you've created a list of goals this year?
Share them with me please :)

No comments