What's on my mind? (16/02/2015, 19:37)

I've been thinking an awful lot recently, too much if you ask me. I thought I'd blog about it and then hopefully I can look back in a few months time or even a years time and hopefully then whatever was bothering me has packed up its suitcases and left town.

When it comes to my anxiety I feel like I'm being slightly misjudged in real life. Funnily enough not everyone I know saw me at my worst, they just didn't see me at all. So trying to make them understand is a little bit tricky. I can't just hide my anxiety neither, it has made me the stronger person that I am today.

I'm currently in a bit of a battle with myself too. I want to help raise awareness and break down the stigma surrounding mental health but in the same breathe I don't want to become lost and that be all I'm known for. I'm more than my illness, I'm LOADS more.

I've also been thinking about blogging, I'd thought about sharing what I'd recently bought but I'm not like that. I tried it once, it won't be happening again. I'm going to instead try to put outfits together to share, mainly because I tend to throw on the same style/kind of outfit, not good.

My mood & sparkle seems to have disappeared a little too. Too much rubbish food and drinks plus little exercise probably doesn't help this. I'm working on making changes though, change doesn't happen overnight. Well not good change, only bad shitty change can turn your world upside down within seconds.

My blog was created to share what was in my head, so that's it for today.

Until next time.

4 comments

  1. We all have to do the best under the circumstances. Though I have nothing too chronic, I do have doubts of depression where getting out of bed is an accomplishment. Just do your best, chica. <3 Also, the outfit post is a great idea~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy when you share what's in your head! I'd love to see outfits you put together:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that are what blogs are for right? :) hehe..

      you might see one sooner than you think....maybe tonight ;) xxx

      Delete