here we go again...a little (or large depending how you look at it) life update.

Sometimes 'real life' gets in the way of blogging and we just have to accept that, go with the flow and know that eventually we'll get back into the swing of things...hopefully!

I feel like I've been lacking in both motivation and energy (they are the same thing, right?) recently but I'm going to try to pick myself up, brush off the cobwebs and get the ball rolling. By ball I mean the ball of life, plus the ball of blogging.

Sitting down and writing about whatever I want to write about is certainly one of my favourite ways to spend my time. I was just about to say that you can type away and nobody will judge you or say mean things...but actually they could quite easily, thankfully I've never received anything nasty so we shall keep it that way lovely, lovely people. (If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all).

Sometimes I like to look back over old posts and reread what I was thinking about back then. Whether it be days ago, weeks ago, months ago or even years ago. It usually tends to make for an interesting read. I've watched myself grow a lot, change a lot and I can see myself shaping more into the kind of person I want to be.

Ok, now I'm rambling and actually haven't even got round to any kind of update. You know, other than stating that I've been lacking in motivation and energy. Maybe now would be the time to share my latest life updates (I say updates, there is only one main one, I'll throw another few in).

A blog post doesn't seem right without a photo, this one is pretty fitting since we are almost in May!

So, what's new with me?

I've got another job...yes, another one. I kind of feel funny telling people about it because I'm thinking they'll judge me since I didn't stay at my last one. But I'm going to give it a go and fingers crossed all will work out well. I'm really looking forward to it since it is office based and that was what I had originally wanted to do when I left school so everything crossed it all works out well.

I think I'm falling in love...I've found a new love...oh no, not a boy...oh no... my new love is for Seventeen gel colour nail varnish, watch this space! I'm planning a post about that now, it'll be a 'review'...yeah, still feel a little awkward calling it a review, I have no idea even why. I'm weird, what else can I say?

Ok, pretty sure that is all the updates for now, told you there wouldn't be many.

Now it's time for me to go and just flop on the sofa, I've eaten a little far too much food, I'm feeling stuffed and look like I've got a food baby.

What's new with you? Tell me, tell me, tell me...we're all friends around here! :)

2 comments

  1. Very merry new job to you, have you started yet??? How is it going?
    Sending you all the luck.
    And congratulations on your new love <3
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Michelle!

      Yes, this week will be week 3...going so fast! It's going good thank you :)

      Thanks for the congrats on the new love ;) blogging about that in a mo.

      Hope you're well :) xx

      Delete