Barry M - matt nail paint, copa cabana

 
"her name was Lola,
she was a showgirl,
with yellow feathers in her hair & a dress cut down to there...
 
...at the copa, copabanaaaaaaaa"
 
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't singing it to myself when I read the name of the nail varnish & I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't listening to it now too & totally boogying along... come on, join in with me will you?
 
"AT THE COPA, COPABANNNNAAAAAA!"
 
Funnily enough this post isn't meant to be all singing & dancing so I'll get on with what I came here to do...
 
I came here today (oh gosh, I kind of feel like that felt very wedding ceremony...we are gathered here today) to share with you the next nail varnish/nail paint in the Barry M matt collection. If you missed last weeks check it out here...go on, you know you want to. You'll also be able to find out how I've become the very proud owner of all this loveliness! Admittedly the name isn't as fabulous as this week...no offence cancun or Barry M. But I just looovvee this weeks choice because of the song. The colours are just equally beautiful...Barry M how do you do it?!
 
 
Last week I decided to paint my nails on the Saturday night & then take the photos on the Sunday when it was lovely weather outside, natural lighting is the way forward. But this week I did it a little different, I painted my nails just before tea tonight & then headed out on a dog walk to take the photos because my gardens natural light was pants. As you can tell, Pudding clearly is pleased with the nail polish...or maybe he was pleased because I had a treat at the ready.
 
 
When I was painting my nails & the colour was drying beautifully, I only needed one coat again & the application was fantastic. It made me think of the poppies that we often see when we are out on our dog walks. So the only thing to do was to find them poppies, without going on the longest walk possible...I managed to find a few & I wasn't wrong or disappointed with the colour match.
 
 
 
 I'm going to try my very best to switch up these nail blog posts, cos I'm sure nobody wants to see the same backgrounds every single time...I know for one I don't want to be photographing with the same background every time either.
 
 
So let's see where these photos could take us...who knows, we'll have to wait & see.
 
I took another photo once I'd got home with my light on in my bedroom to show the colour in a different lighting. 
 
 
I for one am not disappointed in this nail polish or the colour. I'm even more impressed cos it happens to pretty much match the back of my vamps cd, see for your own eyes why don't you...
 
 
See I wasn't lying, was I? oh no sirey I really wasn't. :)
 
Righty ho, that is this post complete...I've come & done exactly what I wanted to do...now I must bid you goodnight!
 
 
So far I'd definitely recommend copa cabana & cancun, infact to be completely honest I'd recommend most of Barry Ms nail varnishes. I'm pretty sure I've almost used them all, well atleast one a fair few of each range!
 
I really hope this post/photos have given you a better look into the copa cabana nail paint.
 
Let me know if you have this colour & what you think to it...or infact if you have any of the new colours in the matt range. I'd love to hear from you...leave me a comment, send me a message or send me a tweet.
 
As always, thanks for reading.
 
Anna ♥
 
p.s. I couldn't decide myself which order to share to nail polish in so I decided to just go by alphabetical order. Hope that works well for you! Next week will be malibu. :)

4 comments

  1. That song is in my head now (it's also my ringtone so it's probably in my head more than most anyway!)

    I love Barry M -you just can't go wrong. This colour is gorgeous!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooppss! :)

      you really can't, it's just fab! the whole brand! Xx

      Delete
  2. That's such a pretty colour! You were so lucky to win all those Barry M products. You're making me want to go buy some more nail polishes haha :) x

    Sinead - sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I know I really was...I don't quite think the feeling has fully worn off to be fair :) i'm the little voice inside your head...do it, do it, dooo itttt :P :)xx

      Delete