Sit Down Sunday - 1st December 2013

Not only is it Sunday today but it is also the 1st of December, Christmas is literally around the corner & I think now it is completely acceptable to do everything festive! I might actually watch Elf, oooh or maybe Home Alone later. Anyway this week seems to have flown by so I'm gonna get cracking & just recap on the good things about this week.
 
My Advent Calendar
 
- being part of an event
- being trusted
- being believed in
- one directions album - midnight memories
- being able to keep busy
- beating my anxieties
- attending my first ever support group
- being able to put my Christmas duvet & throw on
 
 
What has been good about your week?
 
Feel free to let me know,
I love hearing from you.
 
Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

2 comments

  1. I need to get myself some Christmas bedding but the other half won't let me! Haha.

    I'm thankful for getting to spend the entire week with the other half while he was off work doing fun things like seeing family, celebrating his birthday, going to the cinema and Christmas shopping.

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh no, what a party pooper :) hehe..met him half way? :)

      Sounds like you had a lovely time :) xxx

      Delete