Hey, let's talk about....holidays are coming

You've probably guessed already by the name of this post what the post is about.
It's all going to be about the build up to Christmas but with abit of a twist. One of the first things I think of has to be the Coca Cola advert. Surely I'm not the only one, am I? I'm actually not too sure what Coca Cola has to do with Christmas, if you do know please let me know. I've decided instead of adding a photo to my post today, I'd find a video instead. Watch the video & you tell me you don't feel in the Christmas mood..
 
 
 
Cos, holidays are coming. I thought I'd ask you what reminds you of the run up to Christmas? I did start to think of a few ideas but they just seemed really obvious, you know like Christmas songs playing in shops...well really, are we going to experience that in the middle of July?
 
One other thing I could think of was the sneaky huge amount of chocolate that creeps into our homes & into the shops too. 
 
So what reminds you of the run up to Christmas?
 
I'd love to hear from you to see what reminds you of the build up.
 
I hope you get involved & thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

No comments