distance really does mean nothing, when someone means so much...this must be proof surely?!

Good evening guys, I did try to think of a shorter title but this one just fitted & works so it's staying. This morning I came across a video & it has genuinely been stuck in my head all day, I've been thinking about it. How true it is, how real it is. I'll stop waffling & just add the video in. I hope you enjoy it & it makes you stop, think & smile! :)
 
 
 
How bloomin' adorable is that?! I mean seriously?! My heart melts a little more everytime I watch it...yes, I've watched it multiple times! :)
 
Surely though, this must be proof that distance really does mean nothing when someone means so much...do you agree?
 
Anyways, I'm gonna leave it as that. I just wanted to share the video with you cos I can't get over how cute it is!
 
Goodnight guys!
♥

2 comments

  1. I watched this before and yeahh it's sooo cute! what a lovely boyfriend to do that. I was so happy for her surprise :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm a little delayed with watching it...it was posted like a month ago, better late than never ay :) me too! :) xxx

      Delete