Changes..

Changes, do they scare you too? I know when I was younger, pre high anxiety I didn't really think about change, at all. Yeah, things changed but I just kind of went with the flow of things. I suppose in a way I still do. But what happens when things aren't looking great for you but your scared to make any changes? That is when you might have a dilemma on your hands. If I speak to you personally you will know what might be changing for me, I won't be saying anything on here just yet though.

I absolutely love flicking through weheartit especially when I'm on the hunt for an image for my posts. For this post though I managed to find six (I closed the app & looked no further, otherwise we may have had a huge collection), the more pictures the merrier I say. So I hope you like pictures & quotes.
 
 
This quote is so true. I feel like I sometimes find myself moaning about my high levels of anxiety. Just to let you know I'm starting to class my anxiety as high levelled because we all have anxiety, it's just when it is higher it becomes a pain in the bum. So yes, I moan about my situation..let's be honest, who doesn't? But instead of moaning I'm going to try my best to actually change my situation, change my life for the better. Yes, I know it will not be easy but you know what....
 
 
We have all heard & probably been told the saying, "things don't get better overnight". Rightly so too, things really do take time. Yes getting the negative thoughts & the what ifs out of my head wont be easy, shutting them up/swapping them for positive ones though will definitely be worth it in the end. I will be glad to look back & think how tough times were & be proud of myself when I have got through them & have life back on track that little bit more, not on hold anymore. I know how easy it is to listen to & let those negative thoughts control you but believe me, if we all just change those thoughts around..will things be a little bit brighter? Surely....
 
 
& well lets be honest if it doesn't push us in the right direction, where will it push us? Exactly, it can't push us backwards so what do I/we have to loose? Absolutely nothing. Once your affected by something it is so easy to let it control you, such as I'm currently letting my anxiety control me. I don't want to fight it anymore, I don't want to beat it off with a big stick. What I do want to do is take it on a journey with me to getting better & being able to cope better. I don't want to stay the way I am right now, I want to be back to the me before hand with lower anxiety levels. So I will be taking it along on the journey & if we just happen to separate paths along the way that is absolutely fine. 


 
 
I thought I'd add share these quotes with you because I think they all are very true & honest. 'If you're avoiding the pain, you're also avoiding the joy', how true is that? Life is up & down, sometimes we have to experience pain to then experience joy. The first example to pop in my head is when a woman gives birth, I can't imagine that is a painless experience but can she run away & hide? No, she has no choice..it is coming out whether she likes it or not. So then once the pain is gone she will experience the joy of having a new born baby & the future ahead.
 
What do you think about change?
Be honest, are you happy with how things are?
Are you scared of change too?
 
Let me know in the comments below.
I genuinely love hearing from you.
 
Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

No comments