Hey, let's talk about....routine

I love thinking about something to waffle on about on a Wednesday, a little bit of a midweek discussion & thoughts flying around in my head..
 
My thought literally popped in to my head this morning at about 8 o'clock when I was messaging my lovely friend Ally (hey Ally, I know you'll be reading this) & I thought you know what I have a fair bit to say about the subject so here goes....
 
Routine
 
Image found on weheartit
 
Sometimes a break from our routine is exactly what we do need but what happens when that break goes on a lot longer than you expected? Once I had finished my NVQ in 2009 I planned to have a little break, in all honesty thinking I would be able to get straight back in to everything..oh boy, how wrong was I. I thought oh I'll take a little time out & then get into a job, oh yes Anna it is just as simple as that. No, it really isn't at all. I have been out of work since completing my NVQ, I do occasionally work for my parents. But that is just as & when they need me, so nothing set in stone meaning no routine. The only routine in my life I have really is driving & blogging...believe me, we all need a little bit of routine.
 
Image found on weheartit
 
So you know the whole excitement of the weekend coming round & then suddenly going in the blink of an eye. Well, yes I really miss that. Every day feels the same. Some thing recent in my life has made me think sooner or later this routine will be easy to grab. I really want to get back in a routine. Will it be hard to get in a routine? Yes, it really will. But you know what, once I have that routine back in my grasp, I'm going to hold on very tight! It will be so worth it.
 
Do you have a set routine?
Do you get the excited feeling for the weekend & the Monday blues that might follow?
 
Let me know in the comments.
I really do love hearing your opinions.
 
Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

4 comments

  1. awww love you banana! thanks for the shout out! love this post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) love you too! your more than welcome..why thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm only beginning to get into a routine. I find it hard especially with my work having such flexible shifts. But I don't excited as I used to about weekends because I work at weekends. But I look forward to half-term breaks and holidays :) I'm only catching up on your last 3 blogs Anna, have been away in Ireland for the week, so best time to catch up on stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was half the problem of helping out my parents too :/ It's hard having little routine. Awww, hope you had a lovely time :) xx

      Delete