Sit Down Sunday - 20th October 2013

Sit Down Sunday, what is that you say?
Found out a little bit more by clicking here.
 
Image found on weheartit
 
- supportive family & friends
- communicating with the lovely blogging girls
- receiving surprise parcels
- new opportunities
- positive feedback
- Nicholas McDonalds beautiful voice
- new slippers, toasty toes
- my blog, to express myself
- Activia little breakfast pots
- shortbread, yum
 
What little things have you enjoyed/been grateful for this week? 
Let me know in the comments below.
I love hearing what you have to say.
 
Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

2 comments

  1. My dad.
    Compliments.
    Food!
    Candles, incesne, oils.
    Demi Lovato.
    BodyBalance ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love all of those! :) always good to focus on the little things ♥

      Delete