Hey, let's talk about....Christmas Shopping

We've made it half way through the week so far, well the Monday to Friday week anyway. Which in my little a whole lot of chitty chat world means it's time for Hey, let's talk about.... So this week I've decided to stay along the lines of last week which was Christmas but this week I'm going to share with you my top 3 tips for....

Christmas Shopping

Image found on weheartit

 - Be Organised -

It's so easy to not be organised & end up mad rushing around for presents & ending up putting none or very little thought into it. I have a little notebook which I've started writing in every year, a list of presents that I have bought. Not only does it help me stay organised it also prevents the mistake of buying the same or a similar present as a previous year.



- Shop Around -

If you go along with the first tip of being organised then you probably will actually have a lot more time to prepare & get presents, also meaning you will have more time to shop around. Whether you actually shop around different stores on the highstreet or head online, chances are you will save a heck of a lot of money.



- Find Offers -

This one will also save you some money, look out for offers such as 3 for 2 or even free delivery. But also don't just go with an offer because you think you will be saving a lot if you don't actually need the amount of items in the offer. Some offers might be buy 2 for so much & so many of us will probably buy the 2nd because we are saving money but don't buy it if you don't need 2. Save the money & use it towards something else.




So there you have it, my top 3 tips for Christmas Shopping. It's all about being prepared, shopping around & saving money. I hope you enjoyed reading them & maybe you might even use some of the tips yourself.

Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

No comments