Something to focus on, a purpose & a meaning....

That is exactly why I created a blog. It gives me something to focus on, a purpose & a meaning.I didn't start blogging to get readers at all, I just blogged for something to focus on....something that could be mine. When I felt very little purpose in my life, my little blog was born. Never did I think people would be interested in what I had to say / waffle on about.
 
I used to just blog randomly whenever I felt the need really. Now I have a little routine I like to stick to because then I have a little bit of organisation in my life. My routine is to blog on a Monday (my driving lesson journey), Wednesday (hey, let's talk about....), Friday (whatever I feel the need to talk about) & Sunday (sit down Sunday). So currently my blog is very close to my heart, it is my focus. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like this & if you don't blog then you might not understand.
 
I know overtime I will probably have less time to blog but I shall deal with that when the time comes. Right now I just have to go with the flow of things, take every day as it comes. You know what, life is unexpected & it can quite easily change. Did I expect to spend more time at home at the age of 21, no. But what would life be like without a battle to fight? So every now & then I will obviously share whatever is going on in my life, in my mind because....

Image found on weheartit

Do you blog?
What made you start blogging?
Does you use your blog to tell your story?

I really love writing my blog & reading others too.

Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

No comments