My Driving Journey - Lesson 36 & 37


Tuesday 29th November
My lesson today was an exciting one because I got to choose what we was going to do, oooh exciting! hehe.. So I chose to do manoeuvres, okay well Sharon suggested a few things & I picked manoeuvres. I got to practice a hill start on one estate & then headed across to an estate near by & got to practice a reverse around a bend. Well I'd like to say third time lucky for my attempt but it wasn't third, it was more like fourth....I got it a lot better the fourth time, practice really does help. After this I got to practice doing a parallel park & then headed back home.
 
 
Thursday 31st November
Anxiety was high this morning, don't know why but I suppose we just have to feel the fear & do it anyway.. Over to the next town we went, with a really strong nausea feeling in tow...what would we be doing today? Oh yeah, that's right..a mock test. To say how sick I felt I actually did pretty well, I only managed to get a few minors this time. They were really little things too, you really need to keep alert & make sure it is obvious that your aware of what is happening too. Nothing else to share about this lesson so I'll just leave it at that.

 
 Well it is safe to say that these lessons fly by now, it is crazy!
 
I sound like a broken record every time I say that I can't believe how far I have come. I genuinely never thought this would happen to me. Just think how close I am to getting a full licence. If you knew me before I started I now feel like I am a changed person.
 
Are you still yet to learn to drive & are considering it more now?
Please do let me know, I genuinely love hearing from you.
 
Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥ 

2 comments

  1. You should be so proud if yourself, makes you stronger as well coming so far!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete