My Driving Journey - Lesson 40

Ooooh 40 lessons complete..WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
 
I am seriously in shock, I never thought I would be able to learn to drive at all. But look at me go, go, gooooooo!!!
 
''Don't stop me nowwww, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball....''
 
I love just bursting into song..I'm gonna get going now though with the run down of my lesson this week.

 
Tuesday 12th November
I thought today would be a manoeuvres kind of lesson, but no, no, no...it was a mock test kind of lesson. Maybe it was because I passed my theory test, who knows? But this mock test was my best mock test so far, yes I have only done three. But that is three more than some people have done & I literally got three minors too. 1) I hesitated a little at a junction. 2) I could of parked a little closer to the kerb on a parallel park. 3) At a set of traffic lights when it had a separate arrow for one lane, it wasn't lit but the main light was. I didn't go because I was unsure, now I look back I think,what? why did I not go? But now I know, that is exactly what mistakes are made for....to learn from them.

 
I seriously can't believe how close I am to being able to take my driving test!
 
Thanks for reading & coming along my journey with me.
- Anna ♥

No comments