Amazing news today, I just had to share it with you....

Just a quick post whilst I'm waiting to have a bath, ooohhhh yes...I really am that busy that I'm having a bath at 3 in the afternoon! It is miserable & raining outside so why the hell not.. :)



I thought I'd share this incredible story with you incase you haven't heard about it or seen it? Mental Health has such a huge stigma around it but shouldn't have to be that way. So here I am openly blogging about the subject (as I often do).

This story is about Jonny & 'Mike'. 'Mike' is the man who Jonny named for his search to help reunite him with the man who saved his life.

I'm going to let you read the story for yourself since it isn't my story to tell. But it is too incredible not to share it with you, so click here & you will be taken over to Rethink Mental Illness to read about the journey of finding 'Mike'.

Then if you like you can click here & read the article about Jonny finally finding 'Mike'.

But if you'd much rather watch a video about it instead, click here to see the Youtube video.



Jonny along with many others does a fantastic job at tackling the stigma surrounding mental health. It isn't something anyone should be ashamed of. If you think you might be suffering from any form of mental health illness, please approach someone about it. There is some really incredible charities out there to give you the support & help you deserve.

Here are just a list of a few of them..

Rethink

Mind

Time To Change

Samaritans



Thank you for taking your time to read this post, please feel free to share it around too.

- Anna ♥

2 comments

  1. This is such an amazing story, I didnt know they'd found each other but I was rooting for him! What awesome news. Thanks for sharing Anna.
    Hope your afternoon bath was a real treat!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, that's why I had to share it with you all :)
      thank you, it wasn't too bad thank you :)
      hope you're well :)
      xxxx

      Delete