My Driving Journey - Lesson 50 & 51

step by step, lesson by lesson.
I'm getting one step closer....




Monday 30th December
The morning of this lesson I really didn't feel great to be honest & I've noticed that if I have a longer gap than usual inbetween my lessons then it's even harder to get back in the car but I did it..can I get a woop woop? No, okay then :) To top it off aswell the weather was rain & wind, woooo! My lesson today involved going to the next town & I got to practice a few more roundabouts & different junctions. Then I got to practice driving around some housing estates that I had been around before which could be the test route they take me on. The word test used to really scare me but good news is now I'm alot calmer about it.

Friday 3rd January 2014
My second lesson this week should of been on Thursday at 9am but Sharon (my instructor) had to change & rearrange, we rearranged for Friday instead at wait for it.....8.15am....yes you read that right 8.15AM! Admittedly I thought I would struggle but I didn't at all, I was up way before. My body seems to be good at getting up without an alarm too, which I love. I thought my lesson today was a manoeuvres kind of less, I was wrong...it was a drive around one. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy all of my lessons anyway. I got to practice a few of the bigger roundabouts & drove around a few other housing estates that I hadn't been around too.


Well, that's my lesson rundown of the week (well last week but you get me). Feel free to leave me a comment about what you think to my driving journey. I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

2 comments