Sit Down Sunday - 12th January 2014

Good afternoon you, yes you reading this post..hello there! :)

I hope you've had a lovely week & if not I hope next week will improve & be just a little bit better. I created this weekly Sunday post a couple of months ago now, but I really look forward to just sitting down & reflecting on the week. We can all have so much going off that we forget to appreciate the little things that made us smile, things that we enjoyed & things that made our week a little bit more bearable.



Here is a list of the things that I've enjoyed this week....

Image belongs to Michelle over at Life Outside London...how adorable is Betty!

Betty does blogging - Michelle let one of her little adorable puppies take over her blog, it is hilarious! Betty is such a little cutie & maybe just a tiny little bit mischievous...am I right Michelle? I really hope Michelle decides to let Pete take his paw to blogging too. Really did put a smile to my face & made me laugh out loud. I highly recommend!
- playing downfall with a family friend (pretty much my second mum)
- visiting my grandma
- having a couple of lovely dog walks
- trying my hand at a different style of post (watch this space)
- getting to practice driving in a different car (more on this tomorrow)
- managing to go in to town without going to my parents shop, something I never actually do...small improvements are better than no improvements :)



I think that is pretty much it for this week. Feel free to leave me a comment & let me know what has been good about your week too. I really do love interacting with you.

Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

4 comments

  1. So so glad Betty brightened up your week!! Looking forward to your new style of post...mysterious :o)
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she really did :) the little cutie!
      i'm not too sure how it will go down though :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Betty rocked as a blogger! Good to hear your doing well and every achievement no matter the size is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she certainly did! :) I really hope Pete gets a go too :) thank you Christina xxxx

      Delete