Sit Down Sunday - 26th January 2014

Hello there my fellow lovely reader friend! :) (well that was a mouthful!)
I hope you've all had a super duper week & if not, always remember to look out for the little things & appreciate what went right.
 
In all honesty right now I'm feeling mega sick, I have felt like it since this morning so what better time actually to reflect on the week. Right now you say, whilst I'm feeling meh (surely meh should be in the dictionary now, do you agree?), in my pjs, wrapped in my duvet & feeling a little bit down? Great call!


 
Let's get cracking & reflect....
 
- my 22nd birthday
- went to the cinema for the first time in over 4 years
- all the lovely birthday wishes from fellow tweeters & blog readers
- getting to enjoy creating my scrapbook
- receiving parcels in the post, presents & even a youtube video..yes, Jess I'm looking at you. I will just add a screen shot of your birthday video to me..got to keep some things private :)
 
hello there Jess
 
- having the most incredible birthday cake, EVER!
- managing two days at work, progress :)
- moving forward from the past
- cuddles
- being part of Michelle (Life Outside London) best of blogosphere...AGAIN!



So that is my reflection of this week, have you reflected on your week? Be sure to let me know in the comments or tweet me if you like :) Most of you have probably come from twitter, if not please let me know where you have come from :)

Thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely week, Anna. Despite starting off a little bit rough and finishing feeling a little bit ill, the past week has been pretty good for reasons that you already know :)

    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) wooohooo! I hope to hear the date soon :) xx

      Delete