WOWZAS....is it an error?

Yesterday when sorting out my drawer I came across one of my notebooks, inside it was my old blog website. I used to blog on wordpress before I joined blogger, I decided to keep that blog open just incase I didn't enjoy blogger or if I couldn't get the hang of it..

The rest is clearly history cos I'm loving blogger & I've totally got the hang of it. But my curious side got the better of me so I thought I'd check out my old blog. To find this....


WWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!

What on earth is going on there?! On my old blog which the last time I posted on was in May seems to have 315 followers via email? I decided to create a post with an update for those who might be actually following me via email....the whole 315 of them?! & again....WHATTTTTTT?!?!?!?!

That is crazyyyyy, I'm seriously so happy & shocked! Can it be right?! If it is thank you very much every single one of you..If it isn't then I don't know what to say other than wordpress...you've messed up! shocking!

I thought I'd post this & give anyone a chance to just leave a comment if you happen to be one of those 315 followers who have now moved from the old one.

This is crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy!

As always, thanks for reading.
- Anna ♥

No comments