My Driving Journey - Lesson 54

Happy Monday to you! :)
Is that even a saying? well it is now..I've just created it.
Will I use it again? who knows!

Mondays here on a whole lot of chitty chat mean one thing....
a driving update, woohoo!


Tuesday 14th January
I don't actually have much to say about this lesson, it was pretty much just a drive around less. Nothing went wrong, it was pretty average. Well I think that has been the shortest I have wrote an update...did I just hear you sigh in relief? hehe..I don't blame you. But brace yourself, I do have a bit of waffle to add in the end. :)



I was meant to have two lessons this week but on Friday I had the worst stomach pains (thanks mother nature, we can talk about mother nature here right...we are all girls after all..& a few boys maybe? sorry boys!) so I cancelled this one lesson because I was awake during the night & I knew full well I wouldn't be able to keep comfortable sat in a car so I gave this one a miss. So I gave one lesson a miss, so what! I know it isn't the end of the world & I know it doesn't really matter. What matters is that I managed a whole fifty four lessons without having to cancel any. Am I going to go ahead with my lesson tomorrow as planned? Ohhhh yes! So until next week....

Thanks for reading & joining me on my journey.
- Anna ♥

p.s. I am going to be posting another post straight after this one about a new company called Loving Dot.

2 comments