If at first you don't succeed..

Try,try,try again! Life isn't meant to be easy, you & I both know that but I'm sure we all do question how much more we can take..When we've tried so many different techniques, medication with our mental health related troubles.
Don't worry you are not alone! It is completely normal to question how much more you can take of feeling like you're getting nowhere, but I believe life is worth fighting for! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has hoped to find a magic spell to cure mental health..
Just imagine if we could actually have a magic spell to cure all illnesses, that would be incredible!
 
 My point of this post is to never give up,ever! In your darkest times just always remember things will get better.. I go by the quote..
"Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants rain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."
 
So when the dark days have cleared don't sit about worrying that they will soon return, just focus on the here & now.
 Enjoy the good days with the good people in your life whilst you can!
Then when you're having a really dark day, try & think back about all of those happy memories & think about creating some more!
 
During anything in life there is going to be times when you are going to get knocked down or knocked back a few steps, but the most important part of this is that you get back up & try again!
Tomorrow I am going for an initial appointment at my doctor's surgery to be put back onto the service that deals with different anxieties, phobias, depression, obsessions, all sorts mental health related. I have already tried this around this time last year actually, but I felt it didn't do anything for me because I felt I was already doing everything right.
Maybe I was just being stubborn, who knows..but I'm not going to be knocked down & kept down..so tomorrow morning I shall get up & face what the day has in store for me & see what options are available for me to try...
So if you are reading this & your feeling like you just keep getting knocked back or going nowhere, don't be ashamed to ask for help. Somebody out there will help you.
 
- Anna ♥
 
 

No comments